Ants in My Pants
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
Coldplay
Went to see Coldplay in concert last night at Madison Square Garden in NYC. It was pretty fun, I don't know all of their songs, but enough that it was enjoyable, and they gave a good show. My friend Ashley would be pleased to know that not only did they play one song in honor of Johnny Cash, but they even did a little "Ring of Fire" in there too. I often like live performances less than recorded, for some reason, but there were a couple of songs that really were better live, so that was cool.
Jonathan and Jennifer
My friends Jonathan and Jennifer got married Sunday night. Jonathan is one of my oldest friends, and it was great to see him meet someone who is such a good partner in life for him. The wedding itself was fantastic, I got a chance to catch up with some S.F. friends I haven't seen in a couple years plus the NY crowd I've known since we were all little kids.
Comments:
Post a Comment
