<$BlogRSDURL$>
Ants in My Pants
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
 
Updates from yesterday's post

I did read an article this morning which says the number of parricides (children killing parents) hasn't gone up significantly since some study done in the '70s. Maybe it's just making the news now more?

I was glad to read that the author of "The Ancestor's Tale" doesn't understand some of the science he discusses (it's other people's studies). Makes me feel a bit better for not understanding a lot of it myself. I suppose I can't blame it all on one high school teacher, so it's either "Damn Mrs. Duffy" or "Damn her AND Chemistry" for turning me off studying science.

Composting
Here's one link on how to compost: http://ianrpubs.unl.edu/horticulture/g810.htm
And here's a site that shows some of the little critters involved
Comments:
nah, it's ok to say "Damn Mrs. Duffy!!!" and her 3 breasts! (ok, so maybe the third one was just a prominent sternum, but still....)
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger