Ants in My Pants
Friday, June 24, 2005
Things to be happy about
- I went and saw Hugh Masekela last night in Prospect Park. Always a good show. I went alone, none of the people I emailed could make it, I'm not sure if that makes me lame or them lame.
- Hot weather this weekend, hope to get in at least 1 beach day.
- My vegetables are finally growing.
Things to be not quite so happy about
- The Supreme Court's decision re state's rights to take people's property for private development. I can't believe I side with Clarence Thomas on this one!
- The numbers of soldiers killed in Iraq keeps going up. And the administration still refuses to admit it's screwed everything up.
- The legislature trying to ban flag burning YET again. I say that if they're going to ban flag burning, they should be forced to televise every homecoming of a flag-draped casket from Iraq.
Comments:
Post a Comment


