<$BlogRSDURL$>
Ants in My Pants
Monday, June 27, 2005
 
Concentration test for men
My brother emailed this to me. I have to say, it is a very good one, I've never done worse on a "shell game" type of test.

The beach
Now that the summer weather is finally upon NY, I was able to get to the beach both days this past weekend, with my brothers. I went to Robert Moses State Park, I do think it's much nicer than Jones Beach: not as crowded, not as loud, and not so much trash in the sand. I just wish the waves would break a little farther out, would love to get some bodysurfing in. Though right now the water's too cold anyway, jumped in for 2 seconds yesterday, and that only after working up a sweat throwing the frisbee. (Oh, and got my brother to realize the fun in playing frisbee near girls. I did a couple of those "oops, did I just throw the frisbee a little too high and force you to run near that cute girl?...oops, sorry!" throws)
Comments:
A-ha! So that WAS you! (Last time I ever return a frisbee to the poor soul who's companion threw the frisbee just a TAD too far;)

How's the beach THESE days Sam? Improved in temp any?
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger