<$BlogRSDURL$>
Ants in My Pants
Friday, May 27, 2005
 
Sunshine
Woke up this morning and the sun was shining! It's been so long since I woke up to a blue sky, made me think of that great Ray Bradbury story, All Summer in a Day, which is such a good story I decided to link to it. The link also has The Veldt, which is also pretty good, though not as memorable to me as Summer. If you've never read any Bradbury before, I'd highly recommend it.

No Shit?
Environmental improvement to pig farms...sounds good.
Comments:
I think I read that story back when I was in a science-fiction writing class in college, but I'd forgotten about it.

Thanks for the link Sam..I think Ill get out of the office here now and go enjoy whats left of the sun today. Have a great weekend!
 
Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger