Ants in My Pants
Thursday, May 26, 2005
New Rules
I like that New Rules section of Real Time with Bill Maher. So here's my latest new rule:
Anyone who uses any kind of religious argument as their basis for opposition to birth control, stem cell research etc., should not be allowed to use any form of artificial insemination to conceive. After all, maybe it's god's will that they aren't supposed to have children. They also should not be allowed any organ transplants from organ donors; a brain-dead donor certainly is more qualified to have been considered "living" than a frozen embryo that's just going to get thrown out in the trash.
See Parley's comment to my May 18th post, re hypocrisy of Bush: not spend lives to save lives, in re his opposition to stem cell research, and yet he's pro-death penalty and unjust wars.
Another New Rule: 3 day weekends in late May should be at least 80F (24C) and sunny...sigh.
Comments:
I thought I saw on the news today it was FINALLY 80 degrees in NY? Was that incorrect? If so, Im sorry...youre right..another rule broken.
Post a Comment

