<$BlogRSDURL$>
Ants in My Pants
Tuesday, June 22, 2004
 
Huh?
So, Ronald Reagan dies. Age 93, lived a long life, even if I don't respect his politics I can still respect his hanging around for so long. And as a result of his dying, American news just had a 1 week holiday, literally the only news story was his funeral. And yeah, I guess he did serve his country and all. But hey, he also lived a long prosperous life. And yet, the Senate still won't change the Pentagon policy regarding caskets returning from war. These kids are being snuffed out at a young age, giving their lives for this country that doesn't even have good reasons for sending them there, and yet we can't even see their caskets returning home?! That's a travesty.

Everyone wants to get out in the nice weather.
Some infrequent visitors are showing up off Long Island recently. Read about the basking sharks!
Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger