<$BlogRSDURL$>
Ants in My Pants
Thursday, May 13, 2004
 
Various reasons I could do a good job in politics, but, ultimately, I'm unelectable:
Good - I have a real college degree. And I believe in the value of a good education.
Good - I wouldn't let my religious views interfere with my politics.
Good - If I wanted to ask the American people for $25 billion, it would be to IMPROVE international relations.
Good - Unlike the sitting "president", I actually LIKE to travel outside the country.
Good - I don't keep any skeletons in my closet.
Unelectable - I have smoked marijuana, but don't think it's ultimately more harmful than alcohol. This country could save SO much money if weed was decriminalized and regulated.
Good - I'm not in any industry's pocket.
Good - Being firmly middle-class, I'd be a man of the people, but unelectable - it's hard to buy an election without a LOT of money.

Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger