<$BlogRSDURL$>
Ants in My Pants
Friday, May 21, 2004
 
The Annoying Thing Is,
It's really frustrating that so much of my energy of late has been focused on politics. I don't even like politics! I know my friend Hitch things that politics should be fun, and perhaps they should be, but lately it's just plain aggravating. I guess it goes to show that when something is going okay, you don't pay it much mind. But when the Situation Normal become All Fucked Up...well, I guess that's when the hackles get raised. Speaking of hackles, apparently I'm not the only one who thinks the whole current Administration evokes the image of Animal Farm: in the name of improving things for all, they're actually only improving things for themselves, while the rest of the country, and indeed the world, suffers. And people wonder why I'm happier back on my calm little beach in Thailand....

Right, anyways, a couple of links of note:
Strip Club Owners Goal: Show Bush - hey, it's all about freedoms, innit? Yeah baby!
Speaking of Bush, Something Is Fishy: sad that political policy triumphs over science. Read the guy's resignation letter, really sums things up well.
I am Greenpeace, I Speak for the Trees: Jeez, the gov't was desperate enough to try to use a law that hadn't been used in over 100 years, in order to stifle activism.


Comments: Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger